Document lamination is a process where documents are protected from damage, fading, and wear and tear by sealing them between two sheets of plastic. The plastic used is usually polyester or polypropylene film, and it’s applied with heat and pressure. This process keeps documents looking new and will protect them from dirt, moisture, and fingerprints.
Lamination is great for documents that will be used often or are important to keep for a long period of time. It is often used for photographs, menus, signs, cards, certificates, and posters. Laminated documents can be used outdoors and can also be wiped clean.
Document lamination is a great way to ensure your documents are kept in pristine condition for years to come. It is also cost-effective, since laminated documents require no additional protective measures or replacements.
Good news even as the prices seem high, there are printing shops in Nairobi, Kenya that have mastered this operation coming up with the best lamination services offers .Having your own lamination machine might be expensive if it is not in your budget or unnecessary if your workload is not frequent .
Therefore getting the best lamination service in Kenya is the best decision you can make.
Consider visiting: Comprehensive Techical Providers
- Best Photocopier Brands Available in Kenya
- Best Photocopiers For Schools & Learning Institutions in Kenya
- Catalog of Photocopiers Available In Kenya
- 5 Best Printer Brands
- Best Direct to Garment Printers In Kenya
- Best work from home printers in Kenya
- The cost of promotional/campaign poster printing in Kenya
- Cost of starting a photocopying & printing business
- Best refurbished photocopiers in Kenya
- The cost of starting a Cyber cafe business in Kenya
- Factors for varying cost of printing services in Kenya
- Difference between photocopying & printing services
- Factors for varying cost of scanning services in Kenya